Transparent film dressing
Leukomed T is a water and bacteria proof transparent film dressing. The dressings reliably secure cannulae and protect dry wounds.
Red Strip Technology
Leukomed T dressings have a unique, red strip release mechanism allowing quick, simple one-hand application.
- Provides effective protection from water and bacteria: The transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed T is waterproof and bacteria-proof
- Reduced risk of maceration: Leukomed T dressings are permeable to water vapour and oxygen
- Secure fit: The dressings have a reliable initial and permanent adhesion. Rounded edges prevent rucking
- Easy to use: The red strip technology allows quick dressing changes
- Patient comfort: Leukomed T dressings allow patients to shower at an early stage, or to receive hydrotherapy. For best results allow any swelling to subside prior to application.
Indications for use
- For non-exuding wounds and waterproof peripheral or central catheter fixation
- For best results allow any swelling to subside prior to application
7.2cm x 5cm
ELW252 / Welsh Health Supplies ELW221
8cm x 10cm
11cm x 14cm
10cm x 12.5cm
ELW316 / Welsh Health Supplies ELW213
15cm x 20cm
ELW248 / Welsh Health Supplies ELW217
15cm x 25cm
10cm x 25cm
ELW258 / Welsh Health Supplies ELW215